BodyCraft Therapeutics complies with public health advice from Alberta Health Services and the Massage Therapist Association of Alberta
September. 20, 2021 - RMT's are not eligible to participate in the Alberta Government Restriction Exemption Program, therefore the following safety protocol is in place:
✅ By Appointment only. Please let me know before sending someone else to your appointment. All forms must be completed prior to arrival.
✅ Mask and hand hygiene required in treatment room. AHS and MTAA mandates the client and therapist are fully masked at all times unless treatment requires brief removal of the mask for treatment.
✅ Self-screen for cold, flu and Covid-19 symptoms.
✅ Please Cancel if unwell, have had recent Covid-19 contact or are required to follow Alberta Government international travel quarantine.
- DID YOU RECEIVE AN UNEXPECTED "APPOINTMENT CANCELLED" text message? Please check your e-mail messages and this page. If I need to cancel multiple appointments due to emergency, illness, Covid etc I will inform you on this page, and will try to reschedule as soon as able.
- SEVERE WINTER BLIZZARD CONDITIONS & TRAVEL ADVISORY: Please let me know as soon as possible if you do not wish to drive in for an appointment in severe winter weather. If more than half my day cancels, I may decide for safety to close for the day.
- CHRISTMAS GIFT PACKS with popular and new seasonal products available under the Christmas Tree while supplies last! Organic, natural ingredient, unscented products (except the Lemon scented Bodywash) free from SLS, pigments, parabens and perfect for sensitive skin or those who don't want a skincare fragrance competing with their perfume! Men prefer unscented skin products too!
- FALL & WINTER Building Management requests outdoor footwear is left on drip trays outside the offices. Thanks for helping us keep clean for those in bare feet near the treatment table.
- LONG WEEKENDS for stat holidays in 2022 will be closed both Friday and Monday of the weekend.
- June 2022 - Heads up! I will be closed for 3 weeks in June 2022. Limited appointments!
APPOINTMENTS & WAITING LIST Cancellations will show “Open” in the online appointment book and may change daily. The best time to check for new openings is between 8 am and noon, as the majority of cancellations occur after reminders are sent. If you get a text offering a cancel opening, it’s best to secure the appointment quickly by clicking the link and booking online.
NEW CLIENTS Please contact me to discuss your individual needs and appointment requirements if you cannot find an "open" slot online. I can offer referral to other excellent therapists or keep can you on a short notice waiting list.