Explorations in Massage & Bodywork
“Fascia is the organ of consciousness”
Drawing from many years of clinical experience and training in various advanced manual therapy modalities, I am able to offer solid therapeutic treatment sessions, gentle relaxation, and the bliss of a deep somatic experience and new body awareness.
- MH Vicars School of Massage, 2200 hr Diploma in Remedial Massage Therapy
- Somatics Institute, Myofascial Release, Matthew Van der Giessen, RMT
- Baron Bodyworks Education, Structural Myofascial Therapy, Betsy Ann Baron, RMT, Structural Integrator
- Upledger Institute, CranioSacral Therapy I & II
- Upledger Institute, SomatoEmotional Release
- Barral Institute, Visceral Manipulation, Abdomen
- Seminars for Health, Anatomy Cadaver Labs
- Seminars for Health, Advanced Orthopedic Massage
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, (IASTM) Matthew Hajzel, DC
- Joint, Neural and Visceral Manipulation from a Structural Integration Approach, DeMahy and Martine, Rolf Institute
- Advanced Trainings, Mind/Body Connection and Chronic Pain, Til Luchau, Rolfer
- Quantum Touch, Dennis Barnett
- Cupping, Advanced Cupping & Acupressure, Tam Duong, R.Ac.
- International BodyTalk Association, Bodytalk Access
- MIPAWork, Craig Mollins, Structural Integrator
- Access Bars
- Yogasana Anatomy I & II, 40 Hours, Treatment Protocols for Chronic Low Back Pain & SI Joint Dysfunction. Leigh Milne, RMT, RYT (Iyengar)
- Sattva School of Yoga, Rameen Peyrow, 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
- Sattva School of Yoga, 20 Hour Children’s Yoga Teacher Training
- Yin Intensive, Brandon Jacobs Yoga, 50 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training
- Clinical Aesthetics and Laser Technician.
- First Aid CPR current.