Covid-19 Clinic Protocol
Information for your Appointment!
Covid-19 Clinic Policy is necessary to protect both clients and practitioners in a close therapeutic environment. This directive comes from The Massage Therapist Association of Alberta in conjunction with provincial health advisory.
- Please do not attend an appointment if you are sick with any cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please reschedule your appointment if YOU or ANYONE in your household is waiting for Covid-19 Test results even if asymptomatic.
- Please reschedule your appointment if ANYONE in your household is sick with Covid-Like Symptoms and has not had a negative COVID test result. Symptoms may include: Fever, cough, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, runny nose, headache, pink eye, diarrhea.
- Please complete and sign Covid-19 Screening forms (e-mailed after appointment reminder) as soon as possible or before 10:00 pm to confirm your health status and intention to keep your appointment. Please answer honestly and call or text me if any questions.
- There is no cancellation fee due to Covid-19 screening or waking up ill on day of appointment, however you are considered A NO SHOW if you have not contacted me and have not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment time. Please review the Cancellation Policy.
- If you do arrive early, there are quiet, spacious waiting areas in the mezzanine inside Baseline Business Centre. Washrooms are conveniently located nearby.
- To reduce contact between clients Alberta Health Services advises that you do not arrive more than a few minutes (5 to 7 minutes) before your appointment. If the door is closed, please take a seat outside the office until I call you for your appointment.
- A clean fabric or new disposable mask is required to cover your nose and mouth while in the office and during your entire treatment.
- Enjoy some relaxation after your appointment! Hydrate well. Self care is important, more than ever during stressful times.
Public health advisory still requires that we remain cautious, stay home if sick, wash hands often, avoid touching faces, practice physical distancing, and if distance cannot be maintained, then a mask is appropriate.