Covid-19 Clinic Protocol
Information for your Appointment!
Covid-19 Clinic Policy is in place to protect all clients and practitioners in a close therapeutic environment. The Massage Therapist Association of Alberta advises our clinic policy.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are sick with any cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been in close contact with COVID-19.
- To reduce contact between clients, please do not arrive more than about 5 minutes before your appointment. If the door is closed I am busy preparing for your appointment, please take a seat until I call you. If you arrive early there is a public seating lounge in the mall.
- Verbal screening will be done prior to treatment. No treatment if sick. Screening forms are discontinued at this time.
- Masking is MANDATORY for client and therapist for the entire duration of the appointment. If you are unable to wear a mask please contact me to reschedule when masks are no longer required.
- Enjoy relaxation time after your appointment! Hydrate well. Self care is important, more than ever during these stressful times.